As a member of the Client Support Team, you will be one of the first responders to your clients. By leveraging analytical expertise and product knowledge, you’ll play a critical role in building valuable relationships with clients and prospects. The Client Support team works closely with our behavioral modelers, software developers, and business development team to deliver and support financial models and applications.
As an Analyst on the Client Support Team, you’ll have many opportunities and responsibilities, including:
- Using your consumer-facing skills to provide quality and timely support to our 100+ clients, prospects and vendor partners via email and phone.
- Diagnosing and helping to resolve customer issues, thinking creatively about workarounds or alternative solutions if a direct feature or workflow is not readily available
- Distributing software to clients and prospects, assisting in the deployment of predictive models and applications, and providing live demonstrations of these products.
- Using your analytical abilities to address highly technical questions regarding our modeling methodologies, applications, and analytics.
- Applying your critical thinking skills to identify and resolve model and software bugs.
- Effectively communicating complex client issues to cross-functional internal teams, and turn client interactions into strategies for business and product development.
- Authoring user documentation and articles on the firm’s models and applications.
- Maintaining client and prospect profiles in an internal contact management (CRM) database
- Identifying ways to improve current processes and the general functioning of the Client Support Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science (preferred, but experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in customer service, customer success, operations, business development, data analysis, and related fields
- You have a record of strong academic performance/work experience, especially in quantitative areas, and the ability to grasp complex financial/analytical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you can communicate complex information to a wide range of cross-functional teams and audiences
- Strong balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Solid computer and information technology skills and a strong desire and capacity to learn.
- You are driven by intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to deepen your knowledge.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, flexibility, and excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in computer programming and data analysis (C, C++, VBA, Python, Ruby, Java, Excel, Tableau, Power BI) is a plus.
Please send your resume and a cover letter that describes why you’d like to be a member of our team to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position that you're interested in the subject line.