As a member of the Client Support Team, you’ll be one of the first responders to our clients. By leveraging your analytical expertise and product knowledge, you’ll play a critical role in building valuable relationships with our clients and prospects. You’ll work closely with our modelers and software developers to deliver and support financial models and applications. You’ll also work with our business development team to support the sales process and manage existing accounts.
As an Analyst on the Client Support Team, you’ll have many opportunities and responsibilities, including:
- Using your customer service skills to provide quality and timely support to our 100+ clients, prospects and vendor partners via email and phone.
- Distributing software to clients and prospects, assist in the deployment of models and applications and provide live demonstrations of these products.
- Using your analytical abilities to address highly technical questions regarding our modeling methodologies, applications, and analytics.
- Applying your critical thinking skills to identify and resolve model and software bugs.
- Effectively communicate client needs and feedback internally, to turn client interactions into strategies for business and product development.
- Authoring user documentation and articles on the firm’s models and applications.
- Maintaining client and prospect profiles in an internal contact management database and coordinate the execution of model and consulting contracts.
- Identifying ways to improve current processes and the general functioning of the Client Support Team.
- Participating in cross-team projects.
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports
- Working on ad-hoc projects.
- You’ve earned a degree from a four-year college in a related technical discipline such as Quantitative Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science; Masters preferred.
- You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- You also have a record of strong academic performance/work experience, especially in quantitative areas, and the ability to grasp complex financial/analytical concepts.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent; you have the ability to communicate complex information to a wide range of audiences.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong client relationships.
- You’re able to multitask with ease, juggling multiple client requests and other assignments.
- You have solid computer and information technology skills, or a strong desire and capacity to learn.
- You are driven by intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to deepen your knowledge.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, flexibility and excellent time management skills.
- Relevant professional experience in a client-facing support/analytics role is a plus.
- Proficiency in computer programming (C, C++, VBA, Python, Ruby, Java) is a plus.
Please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position that you're interested in the subject line.