You are experienced and entrepreneurial. Your mission is to grow and expand the distribution of our models, applications and advisory services. Working within our consulting-based sales approach, you’ll leverage market and product knowledge with a creative approach to finding solutions. As the Business Development Associate, you’ll identify growth opportunities within our core market sectors: Depository Institutions, Mortgage Banking, Insurance Companies and Asset Management. More specifically, you will:
- Develop and foster new relationships with potential clients in our core market sectors, while also
leveraging and building on existing ones.
- Provide market intelligence to product managers, senior management, and the rest of the firm
regarding market developments, regulatory and accounting initiatives, and analytical trends that can be
used to help drive the product development queue and raise the overall level of market knowledge at
- Effectively manage the sales cycle including initial contact and presentations, utilization of internal
product and market experts, trial management and contract negotiation.
- Work with Product Managers to determine the distribution channels for the core market sectors that
will maximize revenue to the firm.
- Identify and secure speaking opportunities for the firm at key industry conferences and events that
target core market sectors.
- Effectively plan and devise strategies to grow revenue and increase awareness of the firm’s
products and services.
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or marketing.
- You have 3-5 years selling financial based software or analytics targeted to one or more of our core
- You have excellent written, communication and presentation skills, with an eye for details.
- Time management and organization are among the keys to your success.
- You are a self-starter who is internally and personally motivated to succeed, but are also a team player.
Please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com with the title of the position that you're interested in the subject line.