Contractor – Approximately 1 year project with 2-6 years relevant software development experience.
Being the leader in analytics requires continuous innovation. We seek creative UI developers to contribute to our future success.
Each member of the Applications and User Interfaces (AUI) Team has a primary responsibility for applying UI design principles to transform user stories into advanced analytical applications that deliver a best-in-class user experience. Working with the AD&Co AUI Team, you will develop and implement applications that provide our customers with new and innovative approaches to solving the complex analytical problems they face.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members and members of other teams to ensure delivery of excellent UX in a timely manner
- Agile software development
- 2-6 years of experience in developing and testing web applications and web services
- BS/MS degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and user interface design principles
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the product development life cycle, including coding standards, testing procedures, and code review/validation
- Understanding of web development standards including HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience in an Agile environment with daily scrums, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Experience using Vue JS
- Experience working in both Linux and Windows environments
- Experience using Electron to build cross platform desktop applications
- Experience with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Experience with C++
Please send your resume and a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com with the title of the position that you're interested in the subject line.